Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Vote Now: Spring Top Week!

I am beyond excited right now!  

Last week before my iron broke, I sewed a top and entered it into Made by Rae's Spring Top Sewalong.  I just wanted to do a little selfish sewing since I haven't made anything for myself in about 2 years.  

So... I made this Wiksten Tank:


Blogged about it here and submitted this picture:


And didn't except anything until I got an email from the amazing Rae herself 30 min ago.  My top was chosen to go to the next round of voting!  Yippee!!!!

So, if you would like to vote for my top (me me me :o)) or another lovely top, please visit Rae's site here.  Voting is open from now (April 25 to Friday April 27th at 12pm EST).  My tank is "The Wiksten" or letter "M".

Photobucket




I would really like to win for bragging rights.  When I modeled the tank for my lovely family, hubby told me not to wear it in public, 3 year old said "ew", and 1 yeard old said "no no!".  I need to prove them wrong!!!

Photobucket

Happy sewing!

2 comments:

  1. Really? I think it's a really cute warm weather top! It looks cute with jeans too! Silly boys... :-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. :o) thank you! I need some girls on my side!! Boys are so silly!

    ReplyDelete